415.580.2483 | firstname.lastname@example.org
things i like
arts n' crafts of all sorts, Russian Circles, Joseph Arthur, biking and bike glamping, good beer, cheap wine, real pizza, artichokes, fixing old junker houses (much pinterest & youtube; many lessons learned...), debating everything, minor chords, not procreating, guerilla gardening, hot spring adventures, cheap travel as in sleepin in cars and bathin in rivers.
michael - a rare work of art
- 17817 Buehler Road #94, Olney MD 20832 - dark lil condo built in 1973. As of 2016 the mosaic patio and hostas live on - the only two good things we ever did to that place. Whatever, I was a teenager.
- 515 Elm Street, Conshohocken PA 19428 - big ole' creepy house on the riverbank of the Schulykill, built in 1880. Bought 'n' sold. I'd say I loved Conshy but... I didn't at all.
- Miss you, 990 N. Randolph Street, Philadelphia PA 19123 - lil' blue collar Philly rowhome, built in 1830 in America's first red light district. Unrecognizable from when I bought it - SO much work. :)
- 7802 White Cliff Terrace, Rockville MD 20855 - dad's 1985 suburban townhouse, overhauled in may 2016 w/ much blood, sweat, tears, & metal.
- 2119 22nd Street, San Francisco CA 94107 - Tortilla Flat BYCSH, our beast of a new old house, built sometime before 1900, we are surprised it's still standing(ish). Grand plans ahead.
social media thingers